Список форумов Форум любителей кино, сериалов и фотоискусства

Форум любителей кино, сериалов и фотоискусства

В формате жизни

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

The required journalistic objectivity

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум любителей кино, сериалов и фотоискусства -> Беседка
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
mostakimvip10
Аматор

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 10, 2022 11:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: The required journalistic objectivity Ответить с цитатой

Then came the inevitable era of imitating my idols. And when these became many and it was no longer possible to imitate them I left myself in search of a new and more mature innocence. I aim for the simple which can become a classic. I abhor fashion and trends. I fear my conveniences. I look for things that interest me without knowing them. I hope for the truth but also the charm of the result. I respect rigor. I photograph more subjects at the same time. Maybe in different ways. I believe that this way I better fit into the complex world and I am more true to my contradictory character. I feel the power of reality and myth in the still photographic image.

I am both frightened and fascinated by its duration. Photography interests me mainly as a tool for classification e-commerce photo editing and visual transfer of the stimuli I receive from the world. And these consist of inflated details or enormous sizes that must be shrunk down to appropriate them. And they change. With the random moments of my life with the random acquaintance with a place with the random contact with people with the random acquisition of a camera. I photograph faces because they fascinate and torture me ruins and gardens because they frighten and comfort me street scenes because they amuse and sadden me theatrical moments because there just like in photography false time and fictitious space are hidden. I present my photographs in exhibitions or publications matched in small stimulus units. They are never finished or cut off. They all come together in the unfolding of my life.

Recently at every opportunity the representatives of the medical profession are exposed to group and blind fire mainly from the press and television whose journalists often in collaboration with relatives of unfortunate patients whose pain justifies what attacks that would not allow are made against specific doctors leaving in their wake clouds that cover the entire profession. Desiring to help in the direction of sobriety and impartiality I jot down a few of my thoughts with the composure of one who is neither doctor nor patient beneficent or slaughtered. First Any generalization or professional categorization hides seeds of social exclusion and injustice.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум любителей кино, сериалов и фотоискусства -> Беседка Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: